We have CLOSED OUR WAITING LIST to new clients. This is effective from July 2020 for the foreseeable future, due to unsustainably long waiting periods for new clients.
Self Care During the Global Pandemic
Clinical Psychologist Dr Catherine Hynes from Brisbane Harmony Centre presents practical strategies for self care and managing stress and anxiety during the current global pandemic.
The Brisbane Harmony Centre is a psychology clinic founded on our philosophy of integrated wellbeing.
In each of our interactions with clients, colleagues and the community at large, we work to enhance people’s overall wellbeing to the best of our ability.
Knowing your core values and living in harmony with them is foundational to your wellbeing.
Our clinic members wholeheartedly and whole-mindedly value:
We are looking forward to meeting and getting to know you!
We practice psychology with a focus on:
- Safe, ethical practice
- Evidence-based interventions
- Sharing knowledge to improve wellbeing
We can help you to:
- Improve your overall wellbeing
- Balance your professional and personal life
- Recover from trauma
- Improve your relationships
- Enjoy lasting and resilient mental health
Our psychologists make use of the following therapies:
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapies
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
Our approach is trauma informed, and we are working to be a centre of excellence in trauma focused therapy, peer support and training.
We understand that people come to treatment at different stages of recovery. We engage people at the stage of recovery they are in, and we work to be a helpful part of their pathway to greater wellbeing.